Effective communication around the table
Meetings are part of life in the international business world. Be it daily conversation or an annual general meeting, every time you get together with another person is a new opportunity. That’s why making the most of meetings is one of the best ways to improve efficiency in your company.
The Agile Meeting Skills seminar focuses on the dynamics of meetings and how to turn challenges into productive exchanges. Learn about benefits and uses of techniques such as agility exercises, walk-and-talk, location changes and process streamlining. Whether you are working in an international team, meeting with co-managers from various locations or bringing together minds from different departments, this seminar is aimed at bridging communication and culture gaps to lead to a successful result.
This seminar consists of two days of intensive training. Participants are expected to engage using a range of tools including video feedback, role plays, scenario analysis and peer feedback. In addition to valuable insight gained during the seminar, all participants also receive a toolkit for preparing for, running and taking part in meetings in the future.
- Planning strategically for several types of meeting
- Facilitating an effective meeting
- Using agile methodology
- Controlling the impact of cultural values on business meetings
- Managing conflict and leading discussions to effective resolutions
- Determining your style of communication and adjusting it to get your message across
This seminar is ideally suited to managers working in an international environment who are looking to develop their already excellent communication skills and hone their expertise. This seminar is held in English and focuses on communication skills (as opposed to language elements). We therefore recommend an upper-intermediate level of English (high B2 or C1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference) for participation.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request