The powers of persuasion in a complex environment
Managers working in an international environment are faced with numerous communication challenges resulting from the highly sensitive, demanding range of tasks required of them. They need to convince and persuade, be able to deal with conflict constructively, manage meetings and achieve results without alienating colleagues or business partners. These complex situations require excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
By focusing on a range of skills in one compact, high-level seminar, we provide managers with the tools and ability to meet these complex challenges. Frontal input is kept to a minimum. Participants are expected to engage using a range of tools including video feedback, role plays, scenario analysis and peer feedback.
- Building a powerful argument for an international audience
- Holding convincing presentations in any situation
- Planning a strategy and implementing new tactics in international meetings
- Dealing with conflict (and getting past it)
- Determining your style of communication and adjusting it to get the results you want
- Communicating powerfully in an intercultural context
This seminar is ideally suited to managers working in an international environment who are looking to develop their already excellent communication skills and hone their expertise. This seminar is held in English and focuses on communication skills (as opposed to language elements). We therefore recommend an upper-intermediate level of English (high B2 or C1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference) for participation.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request
Your contact person:
Get in touch with Nina:
Phone: +49 (0)40 650 5253
Fax: +49 (0)40 650525-55