Sharing knowledge coherently and concisely
You may have attended dozens of seminars, workshops and team meetings, but do you know how to successfully lead one yourself? This is why we have created our Facilitation Skills seminar, which is specifically designed to provide participants with the skills necessary to effectively train or lead others in a group session regardless of the topic. During filmed simulations, you’ll practise strategies for communicating relevant information in a way that grabs your audience’s attention. You’ll leave this seminar confident that the audience will understand and remember what you’ve said – instead of the mere ten per cent retained after a frontal lecture.
In addition to the seminar content, participants learn actively by analysing their peers in role play simulations and receiving detailed feedback on their own performance.
- Planning and preparing goal-orientated workshops
- Using visual aids and equipment to augment your training message
- Introducing, concluding and transitioning between topics
- Using your voice and words effectively
- Dealing with difficult situations and participants
- Managing Q&A sessions successfully
This seminar is geared towards people who have yet to acquire any facilitation experience, but who regularly have to convey knowledge or skills as part of their daily work. This seminar is held in English and focuses on communication skills (as opposed to language elements).
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request