Taking your sales message global
In today’s competitive global business environment, the strongest communicators are the ones closing their sales and exceeding their targets. Experience tells us that successful selling depends on a mix of psychology and communication – creating a strong relationship with the buyer is just as important as telling a convincing story. Helping the customer solve their problem and meet their business objectives has replaced outdated “tell and sell” approaches.
Focus on developing your communication and social intelligence skills, so you can interact with your customers and clients more effectively, wherever they may be located.
- Preparing for communication differences when working across cultures
- Listening actively to customer requirements
- Getting behind left and right-brain buying decisions
- Describing your USPs in terms the customer really understands
- Asking the questions which move the sales conversation forward
- Gaining commitment to the sale
- Providing clear answers to client objections, challenges and setbacks
- Discussing how contacts from different cultures prefer to be treated and developing learning techniques for going into new cultures
- Understanding how to draw on your innate EI (emotional intelligence) to improve social capability
The seminar focus is on you as a learner, rather than on lecture content. Every content section makes use of brainstorming, team-teaching, group and individual work, coaching, practical exercises and demonstration. The seminar is interactive, and training materials will serve as a reference for long-term results, even after the seminar has ended.
The International Sales Skills seminar targets salespeople who work in an international context. From sales representatives and sales support to sales team leads and managers, the seminar content fits individuals working at both junior and senior levels. Even for experienced international sellers, the programme offers a wealth of insight and dynamic new perspectives. It provides them with the necessary skills to revisit their approach and selling style – for maximised results! This seminar is held in English and focuses on the skill (as opposed to simply the language) of selling. We therefore recommend an upper-intermediate level of English (high B2 or C1 based on the Common European Framework of Reference) for participation.
At a glance
- Two days
- In-company seminar – max. 6 participants; dates and prices available on request
- Seminar at an EnglishBusiness training centre – max. 6 participants; locations, dates and prices available on request